Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why O' Why O'

OK so it's Saturday and i'm sitting at work and I cannot BREATH!!!! whatever happened to moving to arizona so you can breath? My allergies have been horrible and just plain sucked. I feel stuffy and people at work are laughing at me. and Puffs with lotion are my best friend.

So an update...Since I last reported my car getting hit....I now have a new vehicle...it's an 05 PT Cruiser.....Pictures to come later....

It's the touring edition..it's beautiful and it's mine....what can I say...it's purple lol

Anyways...other news my apartment recently got rained on...and thus rain then poured thru the leaky roof....causing damage to my apartment and many of it's contents..and here it is a week later...and they have not come to fix it. Yeah...it sucks..But in another month I will be moving into a house so it will make me so happy to get out of apartment living

No comments: