Monday, October 23, 2006
I'm sitting here wondering where in life i'm going.
Is life really all about marriage and kids and spouses and everything else.
Does anyone besides me wonder why they are here on earth? Anyone??
Monday, September 11, 2006
Sunday, September 10, 2006
I cannot believe that my niece is nine. I know I have my two step kids now...They are ages eight and nine. I dont know why they dont make me feel old. I think since Liz and I are twin's it makes me feel old. If Ashley and Jeffery were mine biologically I would probably feel a lot older. LOL>>>Sheesh what can I say...the kids mean everything to me. and i'm to the point where some day I pray that I am able to have a few of my own. Gues I'll have to wait and see..
Thursday, July 20, 2006
wondering what the world I am doing. I'm so lost in this darn claim i'm about to scream. Makes me wonder why people do things that they do.
I had a great weekend with the kids. Spent my Tuesday with my nieces and new step kids cleaning house and cuddling and watching TV. What more could I ask for. The kids were all in good moods and I got to end the night with my husband. On Wednesday I met my sister with all the kids in tow for coffee and then we had lunch at Denny's. It was good and the kids were great. After Denny's we took my hubby lunch and then off to ice skating. Jeffery took two laps around the ice rink holding onto the side of the rink and then finally ventured out on his own around the rink with my niece (who I think he still harbors some puppy love for more on this later). Ashley spent a lot more time around the edge of the rink however finally persevered and actually ventured across the ice a few times....although very very slowly. She still held on the majority of the rest of the time. But what can I say for first timers they were not too bad.
Now back to the Ashlynn/Jeffery thing. Back when Dennis and I were first dating we took the kids on a trip to Laughlin Nevada. Ashlynn and Jeffery pronounced at that time that they were Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Sheesh Dennis and I had been dating for three or four weeks at that time and had not made that announcement....let alone these two who had known eachother for about 36-48 hours...>Darn kids I tell ya! Anyways...Once Dennis and I got married....they learned...UH OH....they are now cousins....hmm makes it hard doesnt it. So jeffery told Lynn that he found another girlfriend last week....Not sure exactly what's going on with that...But hell it's cute anyways....
Friday, July 14, 2006
I got married last month...Fourteen days ago.....:) To the man in my life that spoils me, treats me like every woman deserves and best of all....Loves me!!!!
I'll upload pictures soon,
Sunday, June 04, 2006
If you opened it, you have to do it.
Two Names You Go By:
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
2. nike tennis shoes
Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Two Things You Want Really Badly: (right now)
1. chocolate with almonds
Two pet (peeves) you had/have
1. Bad drivers
2. bad parents
Two people who will fill this out:
Two things you did last night:
Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Olive Garden.
2. My grandparents house
Two People that live in your house:
Two things you ate today:
2. tic tac
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
a long long time ago...
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
NO...I think he killed his EX wife and her boyfriend at the time
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
yes, I know I dont know shit about politics
10. Do you know how to play poker?
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
yes...and it was some very trippy dreams after that
12. What's your favorite commercial?
the cow commercial where the cow says CHEESE and the tourists think their kid does it
13. Who was your first love?
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, what would you do bad?
speed, oh I do that anyway
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
17. Have you ever been ice skating?
yes, a lot.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Blue Jay way
Im a loser
21. What's the one thing on your mind?
I need sleep
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
not a clue
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
99 times out of 100
25. What talent do you wish you had?
26. Do you like Sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
28. What do you wear to bed?
tshirt or nothing
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
30. Does size matter?
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
dislike yes...hate no...
32. Rock or Rap?
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
34. Do you know anyone in jail?
no...but prision yes....
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror ?
37. What food do you find disgusting?
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
yes, never got caught lol
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
no I do it to their face
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
42. Do you love lemons?
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Body: Body: 42 of the MOST Random Questions
1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Washing Baby Bottles
2. Who will be your next kiss?
3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
I really have no idea
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of u?
not that i know of
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
day before yesterday.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
7. When was the last time you drove out of town?
two weekends ago....and soon..cali baby!!
8. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Bottle of water
10. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a polo shirt
11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
12. Last fast food you ate?
13. Where were you last week at this time?
I dont remember...I think in Dennis' bed
14. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Last night I got a new shirt, jeans, bra, panties and pair of socks...
15. When is the last time you ran?
as in RUNNING??? uh no
16. Whats the last sporting event that you watched?
My possibly one day step son's base ball game last night
17. What is your favorite class?
18. Your dream vacation?
19. Last persons house you were in?
I'm at my sis's house
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
used to say mother..but right now...i dont think i'm very good at this crap
21. Have you ever been in love?
Yes once upon a time
22. Do u miss anyone?
23. What are your plans for tonight?
24. What about tomorrow? babysitting Ryleigh and Ashlynn
25. Who is the last person you sent a message to on MySpace?
26. Ever go to camp?
Girl Scout Camp
27. Were you an honor roll student in school?
28. What do you want to know about the future?
will I be happy
29. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
30. Are you hungry?
31. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
32. Do you collect anything?
33. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
2004-pulled over and ticket'd C & I - got thrown out though
34. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
35. How do you like your drinks?
36. Do you like hot sauce?
37. Last time you took a shower?
I took one this morning around six
38. Do you need to do laundry?
there is some in the dryer as I write this
39. What is your heritage?
40. Are you someones best friend?
41. Are you rich?
42. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?
seems like a real cool person
Thursday, May 25, 2006
1. Made out for more than 3 minutes?:yes
2. Slept in a different bed?:yes
3. Made out in a movie theatre?:yes
4. Made out in the forest?no
5. Thought your brother was hot?:GROSS HELL NO!!!
7. Slept naked?:yes
8. Taken a shower with the opposite sex?:yes
9. Gone over the speed limit?:too often
12. Danced in front of your mirror?:yes
13. Gotten a hickey?:yes
14. Been dumped?:yes
15. Stolen money from a friend?:no
16. Gotten in a car with people you just met?:yes
17. Been in a fist fight?NO
18. Snuck out of your house?NO
19. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?yes
20. Been arrested?:no
22. Left your house with out telling your parents?:Well since I dont live at home and I dont check up with them LOL... yes
23. Had a crush on your neighbor?:nope
24. Ditched school to do something more fun?:yeah
25. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?:yeah
26. Seen someone die?:no
27. Been on a plane?:yes
28. Kissed a picture?:yeah
29. Slept in until 3?:probably
30. Love someone or miss someone right now?Yes
31. Lay on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?yeah
32. Made a snow angel?:yeah
34. Cheated while playing a game?not in a long time
35. Feel lonely?yes
36. Fallen asleep at work/school?yeah
38. Felt an earthquake?:yes
39. Touched a snake?:yes
40. Ran a red light?:yes
42. Had detention?:Yeah
43. Been in a car accident?:yes
44. Hated the way you look?:yeah
45. Witnessed a crime?yeah
46. Been lost?yeah
47. Been to the opposite side of the country?:yes
48. Felt like dying from embarrassment?:yeah
49. Cried yourself to sleep?:yeah
50. Sang karaoke?yes
51. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?yeah
52. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose?yeah
53. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?:yeah
54. Ever kissed in the rain?yes
55. Sang in the shower?:yeah
56. Had a dream that you married someone?:yes
57. Glued your hand to something sticky?nope
58. Got your tongue stuck to a pole?:no
59. Ever gone to school practically naked?no
60. Been a cheerleader?:nope
61. Sat on a roof top?:yeah
62. Didn't take a shower for a week?HELL No
63. Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone?yes
64. Ever played truth or dare?:yeah
65. Played spin the bottle:yeah
66. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?yeah
68. Been easily amused?:always
69. Laugh so hard you cry?yeah
70. Cheated on a test?Nope
71. Forgotten someone's name?:yeah
72. Blacked out from drinking?:unfortunately
73. Played a prank on someone?:yeah
74. Gone to a late night movie?:yes
75. Made love to anything not human?:WTF!!! no
76. Failed a class?:Yep...algebra was never a favorite of mine
77. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat?:ummm....yes...
78. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours straight?:No
79. Slept with someone you didn't want to?no
80. Did you celebrate the 4th of July?of course
81. Thrown strange objects?yeah
82. Felt like killing someone?nope
83. Ran away?:yes
84. Thought about running away?:Yeah
85. Had detention and not attend it?:no
86. Made your parents cry?yeah i'm sure i have unfortunately, Sorry mom!
87. Cried over someone?:yeah
88. Owned more than 5 sharpies?yeah
89. Dated someone more than once?:yes
90. Have a dog?yeppers
91. Own an instrument?:no
92. Been in a band?no
93. Drank more than 25 sodas a day?:no...gawsh yuck
94. Broken a cd?:yeah
95. Shot a gun?:yes
96. Been on MySpace for more than 5 hours?only if it was off and on..but not continuous
97. Hurt yourself on purpose?:no
98. Have a crush on someone right now?:kinda
99. Had a crush on someone when you already had a boyfriend/girlfriend?yes a while back...
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Saturday, March 18, 2006
So an update...Since I last reported my car getting hit....I now have a new vehicle...it's an 05 PT Cruiser.....Pictures to come later....
It's the touring edition..it's beautiful and it's mine....what can I say...it's purple lol
Anyways...other news my apartment recently got rained on...and thus rain then poured thru the leaky roof....causing damage to my apartment and many of it's contents..and here it is a week later...and they have not come to fix it. Yeah...it sucks..But in another month I will be moving into a house so it will make me so happy to get out of apartment living
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
ME: So tell me the truth. You said at one time that you knew within a month that you and Tami were not compatable yet you stayed in a relationship for over a year. What do you feel about us.
CJ: well, honestly, yes if i think about it i don't really see us having a long-term relationship. and when i say that, i mean living together or getting married someday. although i have to admit that you remind me of what i am looking for in more ways than she did. but it still doesn't seem like the perfect fit, you know?
CJ: so i guess the question is, if you know that already, should you even bother dating? and i think it's better to spend time with someone that can be your friend even if it's not completely a match than to just call it quits. but what do you think?
ME: I really dont know what to say
CJ: i know it's not the best situation, but i don't know the best way to deal with it. but we should both be on the same page
ME: you know what you want. i'm not it. obviously it's apparent.
CJ it doesn't mean i don't try to treat you well like you deserve. but i'm not going to lie to you and tell you i'm in love only to dump you suddenly because i found someone else
ME: I'm not in love with you. but i'm glad I didnt get attatched.
CJ i know so i guess it still comes down to that question. which would you rather do? continue sharing what we have or nothing at all? or something else
ME: I cant answer that right now.
CJ: okay, i understand and i want to do what's best for you. so we can talk about it later. it is bedtime for both of us now
ME: i dont even know what' sbest for me
CJ: i know, me neither
CJ: well go to bed and get some sleep. have a good night
Saturday, January 28, 2006
I swear it get's more and more interesting every day. Life sure has a way of showing you that NOTHING that you do is going to EVER be the same from day to day.
Thursday, January 05, 2006
50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about me.
1. Your name spelled backward? yarg ennove enirehtac
2. Last incoming call on your phone? Angel, she was returning my call from yesterday trying to figure out where the heck her and her hubby have been lately.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Trillian
4. What's your favorite restaurant? umm...Chili's
5. Last time you swam in a pool? This past summer at a friends house.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? no......too busy
7. How many kids do you want? ........That would assume I have someone in my life to make them with...
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap,
11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped? no 12. Ever made a prank phone call? oh yeah
13. Best friends? I have two....Linda and Elizabeth (my twin)
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Umm....sure..as soon as I get over my fear of heights
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? I'm a looser....Chicago Illinois...
16. Do you have a garden? does the sand "zen" garden on my desk at work count?
17. What's the size of your bed? full/double
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yeppers and I have for real.....
19. Bath or shower? Morning or night? shower both
20. Favorite movie The Patriot 2
1. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Whatever it was I purchased at ULTA two weeks ago..heck I dont know...it just looked ok...
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? why the hell would you smoke peanut shells in the first place?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no.....like I would ever go to one of those lol
26. Orange Juice or apple juice? depends....am I sick? orange...every day..apple
27. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? I went on a date to "The Olive Garden".....not gonna name names.....
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Hershey's w/ almonds
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Now your assuming I like raw tomato's
31. Ever won a trophy? yes.
32. Are you a good cook? I've been told I am...wanna come find out?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? yes i do, and I have since I was eleven...yes even before I learned to drive...
35. Sprite or 7-Up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? yes, Harrah's and The Edgewater made me wear them
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Had to pick up my birth control pills and kleenex
38. Ever thrown up in public? once in Auto Class my junior year in high school....I asked to be excused he said to wait...I puked all over the kid next to me....oops..
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? I would rather find true love however knowing what I know now vs ten years ago when I thought I had found my true love....i'd take the money to not do that gain...
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Cant say that I do...however LUST at first sight is always an option...
41. Can ex's be just friends? I do have a few guy's i've dated in the past that I still talk too...however my real ex oh heck no...i'd rather be friendless then attempt that again.....
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Myself.....Heck I cant remember the last time before that really...
44. What message is on your answering machine? You've reached the voice mail box of "insert my name here" I cant get to the phone right now, leave your name and number after the beep I'll get back with you....Thanks..."
45. Where would you like to go right now? Somewhere that there is a beautiful sandy beach and a hot guy serving the drinks... 46. What was the name of your first pet? D-O-G...literally his name was DOG
47. what kind of back pack do you have, and whets in it? I have a timberland back pack I got like ten years ago...... Right now there's some paperwork from my attorney that I still have yet to read....if I dont read it does that mean that it doesnt exist?
48. What do you first look at on the opposite sex? their smile...
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Having the ability to care about someone.
50. What do you think about the person who posted this before you? Hmm I dont know him well enough to post all that much about him...However so far he's been a very nice guy....
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Current mood: complacent
THE HONESTLY HONEST SURVEY FOR HONEST PEOPLE
1. Honestly, where are you now? Sitting on my couch in my living room
2. Honestly, have you ever failed a subject in high school? No. I did quite well.
3. Honestly, whats on your mind?If I told you I would have to kill you Actually Honesty i'm wondering about this guy who I went out with last week. Whether he's ever going to call me again...
4. Honestly, what is it that you really should be doing right now? Putting the clean sheets on my bed..
5. Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today?Yes...Yes I did...
6. Honestly, who are your best friends in the world? My friend Lynder in Texas and my twin sister Elizabeth
7. Honestly, who is the hottest person you know? Hmm....truthfully I dont know....
8. Honestly, are you a good friend? I like to think so
9. Honestly is school important? yes
10. Honestly, what are your dreams mostly about? Sex, love, happiness
11. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? My niece...She can always make me happy...
12. Honestly, how happy are you now? Not Particularly. I am actually slightly irritated and lonely.
13. Honestly, what song are you listening to? I'm not.....The new's is on in my bedroom though-
14. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? This guy......but i'm not about to name names...
15. Honestly, do you have a deadly disease? I sure as hell better not....then again after all the tests I've had over the last six months for all of my migraines...i'm 99% sure i'm completely free of any disease
16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? nah - but theres a lot of folks i cant stand
17. Honestly, who/what do you wanna hug right now? My grandpa.....I just saw him a few days ago. But I miss him always.
18. Honestly, are you bored? Not particularly.
19. Honestly, who do you wanna slap right now? I dont have that urge right now however ask me a little later i'm sure someone will irritate me enough to want to slap them.
20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be sexing right now? Well yeah....who wouldnt
21. Honestly, do you like someone? Yes....I do...
22. Honestly, are you single? Yes...yes I am.....for now :) But I am hoping to change that....not into marriage but something that's more meaning ful then a FB
24. Honestly, does anyone like you? I sure as heck hope so...
25. Honestly, have you had sex in the past 2 months? Yes....., within the last two weeks.