Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another year

Wow it is already 2008. Amazing really considering everything I have been through. I am so ready for this new year with great new things to come. In the past year we dealt with a close call with my husbands life. A few car accidents (none of them at fault!) Death's within our family and then Multiple ups and downs in jobs and things like that. Finally life is Calming down. I'm fitting into my life as a step mother a little bit better. I'm attempting to work very hard towards being a more positive person. over the last few years i've become extremly negative and that's not fair to anyone in my family. I cannot believe how much I have in my life and how much of it I have been taking it for granted. Thank you God for everything you have given me.

No comments: