Sunday, August 02, 2009

I'm such a horrible blogging Momma

I have been so busy. Let's start back to my last post.
In the end of June we decided to take a vacation before the Monsoon season hit and my work picked up so we spent 4th of July in Colorado Fishing/camping. It was fun but since Sarah is still so young I didn't get to do much of anything besides take photos and subsequently lose them because my SD card totally failed me. So I had to get a new one.
Once back in Arizona I have been working like a fiend. Sarah is growing so much. Between work and making sure her needs are taken care of I find myself with very little time. Since my husband leaves the majority of her care to me. I don't get the internet time and such. And since she's growing and no longer just a sleep/eat/poo type of baby LOL it's more work. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tonight we went to Monster Truck Jam. The kids had a blast. Sarah even loved it.
I'll put up some photos soon :)
Gotta go though since it's ONE am...gawsh time never is on my side.

No comments: