Thursday, September 17, 2009

Updates

So for the last six months my life has been a total change. I love it. Sarah has been great, she is teh most awesome little princess in the entire world. I could not imagine my life without her. She is on #2 foods and tonight gave me the scare of my life when she was eating a puff thingie and one got caught in her throat. I know that they dissolve with water but I still freaked the hell out and yanked her out of the high chair and swept the food out of her mouth instantly. she gagged and threw up a little bit but OMG I was like half a second away from calling 911~! My husband yelled at me for not watching her. Hell how much closer to her could I be since I was sitting right next to her. It just irritates me that I am the only one that ever pays any attention, i'm the only one that takes care of her 99% of the time and yet he has the audacity to tell me I wasn't watching her For Christs sakes i'm the only one that does. Grr..

No comments: