Saturday, February 26, 2005

me me me me me i wanna talk about me...

OK why is it that when you want to get something done..that no one is around to help.... I am supposed to be closing on my house on Monday the 28th of Feb. I get a phone call Friday at seven pm that they are not going to be closing on the house because the buyers are idiots and havent finished some paperwork. Why? Why do people have to wait till the last darn minute? I dont know anymore.
I Just want to get on with my life. I miss Travis so much....that I think the only way to get him out of my sistem is to get out of this place. I cant do it anymore. I miss him so much why is that. Is there any way to just STOP loving someone? I think this is the first time i've written in this blog that i'm not crying. I just dont have it anymore. I ache so bad.

My migranes are getting worse. Each week I suffer and the doctor doesnt know what to do about it all. I keep seeing the doctors but it doesnt seem to help. Travis would probably say it's all in my head and to quit stressing but hell...i cant.. Oh well such is my life...on to life!!

Catherine

No comments: