Wednesday, March 09, 2005

STD?

It amazes me, That men have no qualms about sleeping around. I want to settle down and love someone forever...Yet for some men it's alright for you to just go ahead and screw anything/anyone. I'm just not like that. I cant be. I have too many morals I guess.

I want to live happily ever after. So there's this guy i'm somewhat interested in....he's cute as can be and guess what.. He's got an STD...genital warts...ok so they've been in remission for five years...but who would want to take that type of risk? NOT ME! I want nothing to do with any STD.

Oh well such is life..on to bigger/better things...

only a few more days til I leave for phoenix to interview like crazy. I want to get outo f the job im in right now.
i'm so darn frustrated...

I pray that the Lord will please take care of me in all of this.

Catherine

No comments: