Saturday, November 05, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Catherine
Birthday:October 28
Birthplace:Torrance, California
Current Location:Phoenix, Arizona
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:blonde
Height:5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:a mix of all caucasian backrounds
The Shoes You Wore Today:New Balance
Your Weakness:Love
Your Fears:Love..Spiders..pain
Your Perfect Pizza:meat lovers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:it's kinda close to the end of the year....I've already accomplished everything I wanted too
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:ROFLMAO
Thoughts First Waking Up:Is there enough time to go back to sleep for a little longer
Your Best Physical Feature:eye's
Your Bedtime:between ten pm and one am
Your Most Missed Memory:Umm..It cant be missed if it's a memory? unless I forgot it then how would I know
Pepsi or Coke:Dr Pepper
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:neither
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate unless there's french Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:unfortunately
Do you Sing:lol sometimes
Do you Shower Daily:sometimes twice a day if I need it even!
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:I did...and I plan on going back..I must be crazy
Do you want to get Married:umm...been there, done that, got the t-shirt...but maybe again one day who knows
Do you belive in yourself:Sometimes,
Do you get Motion Sickness:YES
Do you think you are Attractive:depends on the day and my mood
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:lol..that's funny
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:unless my cell phone counts then no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:actually no
In the past month have you Smoked:NO
In the past month have you been on Drugs:only birth control.....
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:not a whole box but a few out of a box yes
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes...California roll for lunch on Thursday
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:having sex or in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:an adult? LOL A teacher maybe
What country would you most like to Visit:Ireland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:SHORT
Height:taller then me
Weight:no comment i'm not really picky just not too skinny
Best Clothing Style:comfortable!
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:a lot
Number of Piercings:ears maybe...
Number of Tattoos:a few discreet
Number of things in my Past I Regret:2

No comments: