Monday, November 07, 2005

yeah about that test........


So I got to the testing facility today. Check in. Got
seated....GO thru the test thinking that like 60 % of
these questions are NOT NOT NOT related to the
questions/studybook that we had. Why is that? Am I
taking the wrong test...Nope not the wrong test...So
what the heck happened?...........

So I took the test....


Hoped and prayed......

Played a lot of Eeny


meeny


Miney


Mo...


And finally they ask if I am ready to finish and I
select yes. Thinking that that's a good idea and
all...

So it then says................

Do you want to take a short Survey??


I'm like oh HELL NO>>!!! So I select no and it goes
like this..


Are you sure...

Are you definate youw ould not like to assist us with
a short survey...

Please help us to make this testing factility a better
place...

Thanks you for tryin the quiz...


Click here for your final score.......


and I click


and the page looks like psycho babble mess...

and................


Finally in size two font I see..........


"you've passed"








AAHHHH!!!

too bad i'm not allowed to scream YIPPEEEEE in the
testing class....

No comments: