Thursday, July 31, 2008

ten weeks...

I'm so tired. LOL but I'm happy. I'm full of stew I just got done making. Half the time I eat I am ok. the other half of the time i spend about half my day feeling sick to my stomach. I don't know what to think of that.
It's funny how when iw as going thru infertility treatment I said I would NEVER complain about being pregnant. But uh..yeah...lol I must have lied :)
My husband is happy about the baby, my family is happy as well.
I on the other hand am scared to death that something I am doing or going to do will mess this up for me. I just want to have a happy healthy baby. God will provide I am sure.

The major complaint about everything is that I continue to get migranes. I am not sure why. It's going to kill me!!! When I first started getting migraines when I was married to my first husband, I would pop a couple of migrane medications and sleep. A LOT. but... I cant' take the medication being pregnant. and come on Tylenol does NOT cut this crap.... So please..just decrease the amount of times I feel like crap in a week so I can actually work.

No comments: