Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How is it?

I am only 22 weeks pregnant and I am exhausted. I went to bed at 11pm last night and did not get up until 8:15am. Over nine hours of sleep and i'm still exhausted What is going on here. I get half way thru my day and start thinking..Is it nap time yet?

I go on Monday for an "anatomy" scan of the baby to verify for sure that its' a girl.

Luckily work has not been too horrible. It's actually slowed down to a steady pace. This weekend we are going to go hunting as a family. Ashley and I got Deer tags however since I am pregnant and cannot shoot,nor am I up for getting up at four am... I am signing my tag over to my "dependant child" ie: my son Jeffery.
Now let's see if I get any deer jerkey..yumm...
Although..I will eat the Jerkey, I will NOT eat the meat otherwise. Dennis and Brian are getting steaks out for dinner tomorrow...I will be eating Mac and Cheese.
The kids will eat Antelope steaks with the guys... I just cannot Stomach that!! :)

C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... hang in there, Cathy...... best of luck to you all!....