Saturday, September 06, 2014

Why...

I am sitting here...Sad...Thinking how can anyone shake a baby. Why would anyone shake a baby. It's the worst thing ever. If a baby will not stop crying...Put them DOWN..WALK AWAY. I sit here with my daughter laying in my lap she's cooing at me and I am totally in lovewith her. Unfortunately Noah Whitman's parents are struggling with what life has dealt them. Noah was shaken by his daycare provider. Shaken to the point of severe brain damage. Please Pray that God will heal this little baby. that this child's family will be cradled in the Lord's arms. Please visit his family at Noah's website http://www.noahsroad.com/ and leave them an uplifting message.

1 comment:

krystal.hayward said...

Oh my gosh, I completely agree! How could anyone shake a sweet baby?!