Sunday, January 30, 2005

What to do....

I dont know what to do anymore. I cry almost every day. The love for him has yet to fade away. I pray that the Lord helps me to heal my heart so that I no longer feel the pain that I have been feeling due to the loss of a husband in my life. He will always be my first love. I Just wish that he would be my only love. But he wishes it not...What else is there that I can do? It hurts to know that he doesnt love me anymore....What can I do however? I cant exactly sit and wonder for the rest of my life what i've done wrong.

I know God has a plan for me. But Lord please give me strength as this just is not what I want anymore. I want happiness and love and fun in my life. Right now it seems like it's just a time for me to be completely miserable.

C.

No comments: