Saturday, February 09, 2008

Trials and Tribulations

I'm so excited. I just found out that I got the job that I applied for over a month ago. The new position let's me wrok from home, Make more money, Get a company vehicle and just plain have fun. I haver to run away to Ohio for five weeks so i'm going to miss the hell out of my family. but I have to say we shall persevere.

There is going to be a lot of changes going on as well because I do have an awful lot of work to do before I can work from home. Moving Dennis and I into the larger bedroom, cleaning up and painting the house and things like that. I"m excited though all the changes i've been wanting for a while will happen because they HAVE too :) and thus I learned...All things will happen eventually but will normally happen only when they are required. and if someone bitches..well i'm the one having to be alone the longest. Five weeks with no family..and away from my twin again... and my step kids. i'm going to miss the heck out of them. Oh and as always hubs too..I love him

No comments: