Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday afternoon...

OK so it's a little past the afternoon. I'm really not doing much. I got up this morning with the intention of getting ready and going to church. However my sister wasent feeling great and thus I went ahead and just took my niece to the mall so that she could pick up a present for one of her friends for her birthday party today.
Once I was done picking up the present it got wrapped and I dropped her off and came home...I wanted to take a nap as I was out till two am with someone.....that caused a whole other story LOL...

OK so I met a guy. I enjoyed my night with him however I'm not sure...It has nothing to do with him though. I wouldnt mind making this a LTR however I dont think sex on a first date is always appropriate...I know he wanted sex it was obvious as well as me wanting it however I said no..there's just something about a first date and in a truck and having sex and another thing..there's the whole birth control talk...i'm not on B/C and we didnt talk about if he had a condom or not and thus....I just didnt have it in me. It would be different today lol but I want to know someone before just screwing them.. we did fool around...and he was a good kisser and very responsive to touching and holding. I guess we shall see. I called earlier today and left a message for him however have not received a phone call back...who know's if he will call me back. I guess we shall wait and see and be thankful for the night I did have...

No comments: