Saturday, August 27, 2005

Girls just wanna have fun

I dont think it's entirely true that the only thing a man is out for is sex. However i'm beginning to think it's the majority of what they want. I want a man who can keep up with me in conversation as well as in bed. A man that knows what they want and is willing to tell me. I cant read minds. When someone asks what do I want to do, if I had a clue some days i'd tell ya! I thought men were the one's supposed to make plans. If I dont like the plans i'll let you know. When a man is asking me what i'm thinking about, be willing to listen to what I have to say and possibly give feedback dont go running off at the mouth over analyzing what i'm saying. Talk to me not my breasts. Dont think that just because i'm overweight that i'm desperate to get laid. If I have sex with you it's because I think your attractive (in some way), I think that we have met on some type of intellectual level and I think that you are a generally good person. If you decide were having sex dont make it about you remember me...i'm here with ya!. Sex is not just for your enjoyment. Me being with you is not because i'm lonely and need someone to be there with me. Sheesh. Give it up, if I wanted to feel alone emotionally i'd run away by myself

Catherine.

No comments: