Saturday, November 08, 2008

So..How goes it?

So I am officially at 24 weeks...The week of viability. Things are going well. The dr says that the last ultrasound shows everything looks good. They are going to do one more ultrasound just to make sure that she is still growing like she needs too.
I have to say it's just amazing how I feel her move from the inside and out. It's the most awesome feeling in the entire world. I love it. Although sometimes it hurts like the dickents! LOL but it feels great too.

Work is going well . I am always tired but I honestly do not know what else to do but keep sleeping. And if this is the worst I feel...then it will be alright.
As of 12/1/08 I will no longer be climbing about on roofs though because I do not want to take any chances. The dr says as long as I am comfortable doing it I can. But I don't think I feel comfortable anymore.


Other then that, not much has been going on recently. Just waiting another 100 days or so and then I shall have a little angel to call my own.

Granted I have two step kids, but it's not the same. I honestly do not know what has gotten into them but lately they have not been listening, they have not cared to do what they are supposed too and I have no idea what to do in order to change this... The only thing that gets them off their rear's is yelling and fankly I am sick of yelling. They are sick of hearing me yell.
and i'm frustrated!!

2 comments:

Kevin McKeever said...

Don't worry about the frustration ... it get worse as they age.

Seriously, best of luck with the one on the way and thnaks for adding me to your blog roll. Cheers!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Hey there, I saw your link on Sarcasticmom.com and we are due a day apart and have the same first name. How funny is that?

Congrats on your pregnancy!