Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28 More days :)

Can you believe it. I am 36 weeks. I went to the doctor and he said that I am 2 cm dialated. how exciting :)
I have nothing done. I got home today and rather hten cleaning baby stuff. I cleaned most of my bedroom/home office. Tomorrow when I get home from the dr I need to start cleaning up all the baby stuff and put together her bassinet. I love it. It's so cute and I cannot wait to see her in the bassinet.
I screwed up the other day. While on my way home from my sisters house with the crib in the back of the truck, Somehow it caught air and came undone from the straps and bye bye birdie...it hit the ground while I was going 40mph and shattered into a million pieces. I stood there crying to my sister on the phone and trying to pick the stuff up out of the middle of the road. Gawsh I suck. A $300 crib..in splinteres.

Now to buy a new crib..damn...

No comments: