Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not much longer.....

I'm sitting here at 11:30 at night trying to decide what to do next. There is so much to do before Sarah get's here I cannot believe it. I swear six months ago when I found out I was pregnant I thought that I had all the time in the world and here it is...26 day's before she should be here and I am sitting here freaking out!

I am so excited that she is coming. I am excited that next week I get to have a huge party just for her :) I cannot believe that I am having a baby. A little tiny bundle of joy all to myself. After thinking for years that I just could not have one, I am going to have my own little sweetheart.

Dennis bought her the cutest bib/blanket/hat/bootie setup from Disney when he took Ashley this week. It is so friggin adorable. It even has her name embroidered on the hat and the bib. I'm going to take it in to get her name embroidered on her blanket too so I can take her to get cute pictures in it :) I am truly excited about all the pink going on :) I do need to start washing all this stuff and getting it ready for when she get's home.
fun times I tell ya!@!!

Cathy

No comments: