Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Survey Says :)

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Don't have one..don't know what happened to all of them. I went to Ohio last year with two..came home with none..ODD...
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course..she's my baby girl.
4. Do you plan outfits? Gawsh no.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The new Elmo Onesie I got for Sarah today from Target...cause you know that's my favorite place of all times :)
7. What was the last dream you remember having? I don't dream much..
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope
9. What are you craving right now? Sleep
10. Do you floss? When I remember too.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? YUCK
12. Are you emotional? yes
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? depends..is it a cone or a cup? or what?
15. Do you like your hair? not at all. I need a haircut.
16. Do you like yourself? sometimes yes, sometimes no
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Heck yeah I would! That would be awesome!
18. What are you listening to right now? NCIS
19. Are your parents strict? Nope.
20. Would you go sky diving? No reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? sometimes.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes,
23. Do you rent movies often? not very often..twice in the last year.but that was only cause the kids had a sleepover..and I discovered RED BOX..
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? nope..
25. What countries have you visited? Mexico
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Of course! I was a pre teen once
27. Ever been on a train? Yeppers..Amtrak
28. Brown or white eggs? White.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? I have a work cell and a personal cell phone..
31. Do you use chapstick? I do..
32. Do you own a gun? a couple of them.
33. Can you use chopsticks? yeppers
34. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband and kiddos.
35. Are you too forgiving? I've been known to be
36. Ever been in love? yup
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have no idea.
38. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
39. Last time you cried? this morning
40. What was the last question you asked? Did you brush your teeth
41. Favorite time of the year? Spring
42. Do you have any tattoos? No
43. Are you sarcastic? often
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? nope
45. Ever walked into a wall? I'm sure I have.
46. Favorite color? Blue
47. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.
48. Is your hair curly? Not at all..
49. What was the last CD you bought? Umm Taylor Swift..(for the kids I swear!)
50. Do looks matter? Yes
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I don't think so.
52. Is your phone bill sky high? nope..my husband would kill me if I did that.
53. Do you like your life right now? I shall plead the fifth.
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? No...I sleep with a fan on though.
55. Can you handle the truth? I always prefer the truth.
56. Do you have good vision? Yes.
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate..nah..too much effort to hate. dislike..yes
58. How often do you talk on the phone? Since my work requires it..i'm on the phone quite often.
59. The last person you held hands with? Umm probably Ryleigh last week
60. What are you wearing? sweat pants and a work t-shirt
61. What is your favorite animal? Dog
62. Where was your profile picture taken? Umm.. I believe in Vegas.
63. Can you hula hoop? not in the least
64. Do you have a job? I'm a mom, and a claims adjuster.
65. What was the most recent thing you bought? Gas
66. Have you ever crawled through a window? not because I wanted too

No comments: