Saturday, October 15, 2005

Falling in Love

So.....What's this thing called love anyways? After being divorced for almost a year and seperated for almost two, i'm wondering if it's even worth it. I fell in love for ten years. And where has that gotten me?..............Sitting in a chair in my sisters office blogging online...GREAT!! :(

Ahh well life is looking up. If only I could figure out what J*** wants from me. But we shall wait and see I guess.


I've been talking a lot to my mother but havent gotten to go visit her a lot. With my new job and everything though things will get easier. Once i'm firmly situated in my new apartment we can spend more time together. Right now were thirty five miles away from eachother. But i'm truly not holding my breath anymore.

After almost twenty six years i'm actually moving into an apartment all by myself...Kinda scary... I definately need to start my life anew...so with the new job and new apartment...and i've been loosing weight...life should be good :)

Cathy

No comments: