Saturday, October 29, 2005

Interesting Quiz...

2x2 Questions*

2 names you go by:
1. The one my mom gave me (Catherine).
2. Auntie Cathy.

2 parts of your heritage:
1. German.
2. Irish.

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Bottled Water.
2. Computer/Internet.

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Tank Top.
2. Pajama Bottoms.

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Reba McEntire.
2. Nickleback.

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Pictures (nickleback).
2. She Let Herself Go by George Straight.

2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1. Ambition.
2. Sense of Adventure (I found neither in my ex).

2 truths:
1. My friends mean everything to me.
2. I love to cuddle.

2 physical things that appeal to you (for your partner):
1. eyes.
2. back side.

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Internet.
2. Reading.

2 things you want really badly:
1. Love.
2. Kids (when I get the above item).

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Maine.
2. Ireland.

2 things everyone should do:
1. Give Respect.
2. Take Responsability for their actions in life no matter what has happened to you.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. How hard it is to think of anything creative to put in these damn things (that's why I hate them).
2. Why men dont know what they want in life

2 stores you shop at:
1. Wal Mart (I know i'm one of "those" people).
2. Pets Mart/Petco.

Most embarrassing moments:
1. Telling a friend I loved him...Cause he called me at two am and was asking me a question and by force of habit when I got off the phone (was still pretty much asleep) I told him I loved him!!! And I had a crush on him at the time...
2. Puking in auto class when I was a Junior in high school.

No comments: