Saturday, October 29, 2005

Interesting Quiz...

2x2 Questions*

2 names you go by:
1. The one my mom gave me (Catherine).
2. Auntie Cathy.

2 parts of your heritage:
1. German.
2. Irish.

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Bottled Water.
2. Computer/Internet.

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Tank Top.
2. Pajama Bottoms.

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Reba McEntire.
2. Nickleback.

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Pictures (nickleback).
2. She Let Herself Go by George Straight.

2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1. Ambition.
2. Sense of Adventure (I found neither in my ex).

2 truths:
1. My friends mean everything to me.
2. I love to cuddle.

2 physical things that appeal to you (for your partner):
1. eyes.
2. back side.

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Internet.
2. Reading.

2 things you want really badly:
1. Love.
2. Kids (when I get the above item).

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Maine.
2. Ireland.

2 things everyone should do:
1. Give Respect.
2. Take Responsability for their actions in life no matter what has happened to you.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. How hard it is to think of anything creative to put in these damn things (that's why I hate them).
2. Why men dont know what they want in life

2 stores you shop at:
1. Wal Mart (I know i'm one of "those" people).
2. Pets Mart/Petco.

Most embarrassing moments:
1. Telling a friend I loved him...Cause he called me at two am and was asking me a question and by force of habit when I got off the phone (was still pretty much asleep) I told him I loved him!!! And I had a crush on him at the time...
2. Puking in auto class when I was a Junior in high school.

1 comment:

Emily Santiago said...

'Spamalance' heading for holiday shoppers
Consumers should prepare for a wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks before Thanksgiving when spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security experts say.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!