Monday, October 17, 2005

Tag....

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? Hair--gotta judge how bad the train wreck is. :-)

2. How much money do you have on you? Five bucks I think..

3. What's the first word that comes to mind that rhymes with "TEST?" Rest.

4. Favorite plant? Um...I'm not so much into the greenery. I like flowers. But usually wild flowers...

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My bestest friend in the whole wide world....LYNDER :)


6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Amazing Grace

7. What shirt are you wearing? Green Dress Shirt (just got home from orientation from my new job)

8. Do you "label" yourself? I suppose--though (unfortunately) probably not as much as I label others.

9. The brand of shoes you're currently wearing? None however about twenty minutes ago when I walked in the door I had on New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark--no overhead lighting, and only one lamp. I should probably buy another one--my eyes are bad enough as it is.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Umm...Interesting person...dont know i'd want to be her...;)

12. Ever "spilled the beans?" Yup. More than I'd like to admit.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? My niece puked everywhere about ten minutes before...SO I was cleaning up puke cause my brother in law was gagging...and my twin was gagging..and well..so was I but I just cleaned it up like a Good Auntie and let my niece sleep in my bed...

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Linda wrote me yesterday and it says Home? Work? she wanted to know where I was so she could call me :)

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups?" I avoid them like the plague.

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
"That's F***** Up"

17. Who told you they loved you last? My twin...Cause I took her coffee to her work...I think the people she works with thinks' she's spoiled by me...cause the last two days i've been to her work three times taking her food or starbucks:-)

18. Last person you hooked up with? Oh, I don't kiss and tell...but he's a cutie!

19. Last furry thing you touched? My precious doggie, Sadie.

20. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days? Prescription........Two ....otherwise...none

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I only have a digital camera :) So it dont matter.

22. Favorite age you have been so far? 25.........it's been an interesting year...Single for the first time, dating, moved,

23. Your worst enemy? The gym.

24. What is your current desktop picture?
At home, Sadie..........At work...........My twin, niece and I together.

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
That's what you get for letting my twin sister buy something like that............(Said to my brother in law who was complaining about some halloween decor she bought)

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
Show me the money...regret don't pay the bills.

27. Are you in love with someone? Still workin' on that one...to be continued.

No comments: