Saturday, July 16, 2005

Go to bed!


OK so it's one thirty in the morning. I just got done reading a book. For those that know me..I can blow thru a book in a few hour's if everyone would leave me alone :) So I read a book tonight..Quite interesting. It was on divorce and remarriage and the biblical aspects of it all. Definately an eye opener. I've thought a lo tabout what I want lately. Although i'm not going to spill my guts on here since who knows who's reading this. I'm glad that i'm free of the entanglment I had back in Missouri. I'm glad that i'm moving on with my life. Who know's maybe i'll find a person who will love me exactly the way I am. And wants me to love them unconditionally... It amazes me how much harder life has become since i've become single..but in a way. life is also so much more simple and relaxed compared to what it was before.....Alas..it's past my bedtime. Hopefully i'll get to go see Charlie and the Chocolate factory this weekend. I text messaged a friend to see if he wanted to go...Now let's work out plans :P

Catherine

No comments: