Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Life, Love, and Happiness

So i was supposed to go out last night and have a drink with a guy i've been chatting with online for about six months. I ended up with a migraine so I didnt go. This morning I was supposed to go to have an MRI done. I got there got suited up they stuck me in the tube and I FREAKED out. Did I fail to mention i'm claustraphobic? Oh yeah I am. even with my eye's closed and breathing slowly I still couldnt breath! SO I freaked out they took me out of the tube and I called me dr so he'd give me a sedative for the next time I have to go do it....Yeah i'm a wussie...what's your point.
I recieved a phone call today from the guy who I was supposed to go out with. Made plans for this weekend. Hopefully the migraines stay away...Guess we'll have to wait and see. it's like these migraines are ruling things in my life. But we shall see.

Other than that not much else going on....

Cathy

No comments: