Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Out on the Lake today

ok so I went out on the lake today with a friend..... Saw a beautiful full rainbow...if I'd of been less occupied I would of snapped a picture of it.... So in all it was a nice day. Worked six hour's of Overtime today...two and a half yesterday and tomorrow...will be another two and a half...Yes i'm hoping for a REALLY nice Oct 15th paycheck.. Thats' what i'm using to hopefully move out of my sisters house!

Oh and Lake Pleaseant was very Pleseant and on a Tuesday afternoon...there's darn near no one there LOL but I think that has to do with people at school....my niece however was sufficiently TICKED when she found out I went out on the boat without her lol Now I can rub that in LOL and she hates it :)





Anyways...Please for everyone who know's me and my twin say a prayer for her as she's having problems with this pregnancy as well. We dont know what's going on but as in everything else in our lives...God's will, will be done...

No comments: